Sunday 3 June 2012

The Hitch Hikers Guide to BIM is on its way...



I wanted to get this little publication ready for Towel Day but missed, a bit like throwing yourself at the ground and learning to fly! - So a little heads up that it's on the way 

In the mean time here are some Douglas Adams Quotes to be getting on with "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

It's as if he was part of the construction Industry and was talking about BIM

Here is another Adams Quote I love "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."  Could be IPD related ;0)

Another one that could relate to the Construction Industry "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." 


and finally this could so be BIM related "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"

2 comments:

Erik said...

I can hardly wait to get my copy. I'll read it over lunch.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

cadalot said...

A fellow Adams fan I see ;0)